For the purpose of keeping the beautiful earth with precious life,
we are committed to according environment and human being,
which is also quite inseparable with the mission to enhance the balue of automotive engine.
We are engaged in the development, design, production, sales and service activities of gaskets for internal combustion engines such as automobile engines. We will bear in mind the management charter through the process of these activities, and promote activities for environmental conservation and environmental risk reduction so that society can develop sustainably.
1. We will always be aware of the environmental aspects related to the activities of the products and services we provide, promote environmental protection such as prevention of environmental pollution, and continuously improve the environmental management system to improve environmental performance.
2. We will comply with environment-related laws and regulations related to our activities and other requirements that we have agreed to.
3. We will work on the following as priority issues for environmental management regarding energy saving, resource saving, waste saving and reduction of environmentally harmful substances.
3-1．Resource saving, waste saving
(1) Reduce environmental load and improve productivity by improving processes, etc.
(2) Reduce the basic units of raw materials such as steel, coating, and organic solvents.
(3) Reduce factory waste
(1) Energy saving policy Optimize the management of equipment and machinery and improve the energy consumption intensity by 1% or more per year
(2) Development design policy Consider reducing energy consumption required for production at the stage of material development and product design
(3) Policy on new installation and renewal of equipment Consider energy consumption efficiency when selecting a model for new or renewal equipment, regardless of production equipment or office equipment.
4. In order to achieve this environmental policy, we will set environmental targets on a regular basis and promote environmental management with all employees.
5. We will contribute to society by raising awareness, so that we can effectively tackle the environment for our suppliers.
This environmental policy will be thoroughly disseminated to all employees and will be disclosed to related parties such as customers and suppliers and the general public.
1 December, 2021
Ishikawa Gasket Co., Ltd.
Certificate Registration No / JQA-EM3471
Registration Site / Utsunomiya Plant Kiyohara Plant
We apply a process approach to achieve quality, price and delivery that can meet the needs of our customers.
We are increasing the effectiveness of our management system to quality by promoting the PDCA cycle as a mechanism to manage each business process and connections between processes, improve manufacturing processes and prevent nonconformities, and constantly reconsider whether those activities are really beneficial to customers.
Following action plan will be formulated by creating a comfortable working environment so all employees can balance their work/life and can fully demonstrate their ability at work place.
1. Plan period
Five years from June 1, 2020 to March 31, 2025
Implement telework: 30%
R2.6～ R3.3 Hearing opinions on telework in the workplace and setting up a system for all departments.
R4.4～ R4.3 Implement telework to target departments on a trial basis and identify issues.
R4.4～ R5.3 Implement telework to target departments on a trial basis, identify problem, and review system.
R5.4～ R6.3 Implement telework to the target 5%.
R6.4～ R7.3 Implement telework to the target 30%.
Reduce overtime work by 5% year on year.
①Set and review no overtime day
R2.6～ R3.3 Hearing opinions on no overtime day and review the system
R3.4～ R7.3 Start implementing no overtime day and regularly schedule no overtime day. Review the result, establish and set in the system.
～What we can do for the children's future. Toward a Safe and Sustainable Society～
１）Development of materials, specifications, and manufacturing methods that enable decarbonization
２）Product development for electric vehicles
３）Increase development speed by improving efficiency and productivity